You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to update your airpods pro if its still on this version 0B896a

How do i update my AirPods pro if still on this version 0B896a

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 1:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 12:11 PM

Hi aabdulmalik620,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! Currently the AirPods Pro 1st generation's latest firmware version is 4E71 and the 2nd generation is 5A377.

To update the firmware on your AirPods:

1. Confirm that the iPhone or iPad that is paired to your AirPods is running the latest iOS or iPadOS. Check out how to update here: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
  2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth, tap the more info button ( i ) next to your AirPods, scroll to about to confirm the firmware version.

Firmware updates for your AirPods are delivered automatically when your paired device is up to date. Check out: About firmware updates for AirPods - Apple Support

Hope that helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 16, 2022 12:11 PM in response to aabdulmalik620

Hi aabdulmalik620,

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities! Currently the AirPods Pro 1st generation's latest firmware version is 4E71 and the 2nd generation is 5A377.

To update the firmware on your AirPods:

1. Confirm that the iPhone or iPad that is paired to your AirPods is running the latest iOS or iPadOS. Check out how to update here: Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support
  2. Go to Settings > Bluetooth, tap the more info button ( i ) next to your AirPods, scroll to about to confirm the firmware version.

Firmware updates for your AirPods are delivered automatically when your paired device is up to date. Check out: About firmware updates for AirPods - Apple Support

Hope that helps!

How to update your airpods pro if its still on this version 0B896a

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.