You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touch screen unresponsive on iPhone X

Hi all,

I updated my software to 16.0.3 and the screen has become non responsive/lagging. Tried work around of turning on Touch Accommodations but still struggling with using the phone. Any permanent fix for this issue? Or is there a way to roll back software without losing data as I did not back a backup before updating. This is really annoying!

Would appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

I updated my software to 16.0.3 and have come across this issue. Tried your workaround but still struggling with using the phone. Any permanent fix found? Or is there a way to roll back software without losing data as I did not back a backup before

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone X, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 7:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2022 12:59 PM

Apple does not support downgrading the OS. Have you restarted since the update? You might also try a Forced Restart, no guarantee, but worth a try...

Force restart iPhone - Apple Support (CA)

1 reply

Touch screen unresponsive on iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.