You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Focus Mode but notifications go through Apple Watch only.

Is it possible? I have my Gaming focus mode turned on to stop any notifications appearing on my iPhone but I want them go through my watch only just so I can have a quick glance while gaming.

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 9:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 5:32 PM

Hi there joey_0411,

There would not be a specific Focus that only pushes notifications to your Apple Watch, however you can achieve this by using this information from Notifications on your Apple Watch:

If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked.

Once you set up your notification settings for your Apple Watch, all the notifications should go to your Apple Watch as long as your iPhone is locked.

If you are playing games on your iPhone or would like to see this feature added to Focus, then we would encourage you to submit your feedback about this here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 18, 2022 5:32 PM in response to joey_0411

Hi there joey_0411,

There would not be a specific Focus that only pushes notifications to your Apple Watch, however you can achieve this by using this information from Notifications on your Apple Watch:

If your iPhone is locked or asleep, you get notifications on your Apple Watch, unless your Apple Watch is locked.

Once you set up your notification settings for your Apple Watch, all the notifications should go to your Apple Watch as long as your iPhone is locked.

If you are playing games on your iPhone or would like to see this feature added to Focus, then we would encourage you to submit your feedback about this here: Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Cheers!

Focus Mode but notifications go through Apple Watch only.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.