You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I currently update to iOS 15.7, but there is no available options “iOS 16”, i.e., I can not find the link for downloading the iOS 16, how can I deal with this problem?

Question relates to updating from iOS 15.7 to iOS 16.

I currently update to iOS 15.7, but there is no available options “iOS 16”, i.e., I can not find the link for downloading the iOS 16, how can I deal with this problem?

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 12:55 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 12:58 PM

If you have a 6s or 7 series iPhone then iOS 15.7 is as high as you can go. If you have an iPhone 8 or later go to Settings > General > VPN & Device Management and remove the beta profile from your iPhone.

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.