You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is it possible to increase IPhone 14 ProMax 128GB memory with ICloud ?

Is it possible to increase IPhone 14 ProMax memory with iCloud+ IOS upgrades and system if origin memory turns out not enough?

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 4:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 4:49 AM

I guess that would depend on the way you use the phone. For me, it would be more than enough storage space, as I do not take a lot of photos or videos on the device. If I do use the phone for photography, any photos worth keeping would be copied to my home computer, then deleted from the phone. For users that never delete or move content from the phone, more storage would always be helpful.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 18, 2022 4:49 AM in response to zorana131

I guess that would depend on the way you use the phone. For me, it would be more than enough storage space, as I do not take a lot of photos or videos on the device. If I do use the phone for photography, any photos worth keeping would be copied to my home computer, then deleted from the phone. For users that never delete or move content from the phone, more storage would always be helpful.

Is it possible to increase IPhone 14 ProMax 128GB memory with ICloud ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.