You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AOL emails

I am constantly getting AOL emails filtering thru my gmail account. I mark them as phishing and report them, i have blocked them etc. Why / How does gmail allow them to come thru? they all have my first name and then misc letters or numbers after and then @aol.com. they are never sent to my actual gmail account. but they get thru.

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 3:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 18, 2022 3:29 PM

dona42 wrote:

I am constantly getting AOL emails filtering thru my gmail account. I mark them as phishing and report them, i have blocked them etc. Why / How does gmail allow them to come thru? they all have my first name and then misc letters or numbers after and then @aol.com. they are never sent to my actual gmail account. but they get thru.

Ask google since you're using their mail account.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 18, 2022 3:29 PM in response to dona42

dona42 wrote:

Ask google since you're using their mail account.

AOL emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.