You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Invoice for Iphone purchased from different country

Hi, I purchased an iphone 13 pro max via somebody from Japan, now i need to claim warranty on the device as it is kapoot. How do I get the purchase invoice from apple? I have the serial number and other details as in the box. I do not know where it was purchased from, whether online or store. My device is registered in apple and has a valid warranty till Feb 2023.

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 11:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 11:42 AM

You will need to contact the person who sold you that iPhone for a receipt. You did not purchase this from Apple so they will not provide you with a receipt. I’m surprised you say it is covered by warranty in these circumstances. For help, please tap Get Support at the top of the page. They can help you sort this out.

Side note: If you already typed your serial number in the link below, and it showed you quality for warranty services, then it will provide instructions on how to go forward.

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2022 11:42 AM in response to preetom178

You will need to contact the person who sold you that iPhone for a receipt. You did not purchase this from Apple so they will not provide you with a receipt. I’m surprised you say it is covered by warranty in these circumstances. For help, please tap Get Support at the top of the page. They can help you sort this out.

Side note: If you already typed your serial number in the link below, and it showed you quality for warranty services, then it will provide instructions on how to go forward.

Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support

Invoice for Iphone purchased from different country

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.