You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my pictures randomly disappeared and I can’t find them I had like 8,000 and went down to 1,000 where did they go??? How do I get them back???

my pictures randomly disappeared and I can’t find them I had like 8,000 and went down to 1,000 where did they go??? How do I get them back???

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 12:47 PM

5 replies

Nov 8, 2022 7:27 AM in response to szatanica

No I have no such plan… I called apple helpline centre and they restored 1300 almost photographs to my recently deleted album.. in which there were some photos I deleted myself and some were there which disappeared without my fault.. still all my important photos are missing..

I recently changed my phone .. upgraded from xs max 64 gb to 14 pro max 128 gb .. this kind of thing never happened to me on my xs max.. but for the first time happened in 14 pro max .. I have no idea how could they just disappear

Today I called the centre again and asked them if they can recover those photos from xs max deleted history.. because on that set I deleted those photos myself.. so I hope there is a possibility that they can be recovered

Nov 8, 2022 12:26 PM in response to srishti777

I see....that would kind a confirm why iPhone 14 is such a bad model as almost all the videos out there suggest :)) To be honest I never had issues with my older apple tech either, so I can feel your pain. Something has shifted in Apple in the resent years. They are just not the same anymore...I can understand why more and more people consider leaving the ecosystem..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.