You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to delete my apple id how do i?

I want to delete my old account

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 9:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 22, 2022 9:40 PM

Lig_rizz Said:

"I want to delete my apple id how do i?: I want to delete my old account"

-------

Closing An Apple ID:

Note that your Apple ID is officially your Apple Account. So, as a result of closing your Apple Account, all purchases and pewould be lost. So, backup what need be, and then log out on each device.

1. Download All of iCloud, First:

Once closed, all of you iCloud data will be lost. So, download all of it, for safe keeping: Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

2. Log Out on All Devices:

If you do not log out of iCloud on a particular device, then you never be able to access it again from another account. So, log out on all of your devices: Sign Out of iCloud On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

3. Closing the Account:

Proceed here: How to Delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 22, 2022 9:40 PM in response to Community User

Lig_rizz Said:

"I want to delete my apple id how do i?: I want to delete my old account"

-------

Closing An Apple ID:

Note that your Apple ID is officially your Apple Account. So, as a result of closing your Apple Account, all purchases and pewould be lost. So, backup what need be, and then log out on each device.

1. Download All of iCloud, First:

Once closed, all of you iCloud data will be lost. So, download all of it, for safe keeping: Use my user tip: Getting a Quick and Direct "iCloud Drive-to-External Hard Drive" Download - User Tip

2. Log Out on All Devices:

If you do not log out of iCloud on a particular device, then you never be able to access it again from another account. So, log out on all of your devices: Sign Out of iCloud On your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

3. Closing the Account:

Proceed here: How to Delete your Apple ID account - Apple Support

I want to delete my apple id how do i?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.