You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t want to share payment cards. How do I disable that?

With Apple Family Sharing, how do I let each person pay for their own purchases?

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 5:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2022 5:53 AM

See Turn off purchase sharing in How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

Before you do, consider that, as is mentioned in Change Purchase Sharing preferences in Family Sharing on Mac, When you stop sharing your purchases, your family members lose access to all shared iTunes Store, Apple Books and App Store purchases, and aren’t able to make new shared purchases.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 24, 2022 5:53 AM in response to SoFrustratedIHaveToComplain

See Turn off purchase sharing in How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

Before you do, consider that, as is mentioned in Change Purchase Sharing preferences in Family Sharing on Mac, When you stop sharing your purchases, your family members lose access to all shared iTunes Store, Apple Books and App Store purchases, and aren’t able to make new shared purchases.

I don’t want to share payment cards. How do I disable that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.