You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imac 24 color

I want to buy the imac 24 in pink, but what if my keyboard or mouse doesn’t work anymore, within the warrenty time, do i get the same colored replacement or do i get silver back?

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 1:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2022 5:17 PM

All new iMacs come with matching keyboards and mice so there is really nothing to be concerned about. If your mouse or keyboard fails within the 1 year warranty period (this would be an incredibly unusual occurrence) I am sure Apple would replace with a matching keyboard or mouse. However, you are not speaking to Apple on these forums. We are end users like you, I would suggest that youcontact AppleCare and ask them that question. AppleCare Contact Info

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2022 5:17 PM in response to daniëlle2912

All new iMacs come with matching keyboards and mice so there is really nothing to be concerned about. If your mouse or keyboard fails within the 1 year warranty period (this would be an incredibly unusual occurrence) I am sure Apple would replace with a matching keyboard or mouse. However, you are not speaking to Apple on these forums. We are end users like you, I would suggest that youcontact AppleCare and ask them that question. AppleCare Contact Info

Imac 24 color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.