You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgot to add student discount.

I ordered an iPad on Tuesday night and forgot to add my student discount and realised yesterday. I was told the iPad wouldn’t arrive until at least the 31st but ended up coming yesterday. I’m happy it came early but unfortunately it meant I did not have time to edit the order and add the discount. Is there anyway I could get a refund for the discount or would I have to return and repurchase the iPad?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 4:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 7:23 AM

When placing your order, you should have received an confirmation email - that includes contact information for queries.

While Apple do not generally apply discounts retrospectively, making contact with Apple using the already supplied information, or Apple Support, may prove to be helpful.

If you don’t have your order documentation to hand, the Get Support link at top-right of this page should get your started.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 28, 2022 7:23 AM in response to Hermione3333

When placing your order, you should have received an confirmation email - that includes contact information for queries.

While Apple do not generally apply discounts retrospectively, making contact with Apple using the already supplied information, or Apple Support, may prove to be helpful.

If you don’t have your order documentation to hand, the Get Support link at top-right of this page should get your started.

Forgot to add student discount.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.