You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW do I upgrade from High Sierra 10.13.6 to Mojave before losing support??? I cannot find any way to upgrade.

How do I upgrade to Mojave before you take away my support?

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 9:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 9:12 AM

What model / year of Mac do you have?

Is it compatible with Mojave?

Mojave requires:

• MacBook (Early 2015 or newer)
  • MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or newer)
  • MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or newer)
  • Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
  • iMac (Late 2012 or newer)
  • iMac Pro (2017)
  • Mac Pro (Late 2013; Mid 2010 and Mid 2012 models with recommended Metal-capable graphics cards)

If so, see here to download Mojave: link-> How to download macOS - Apple Support

Do note, High Sierra hasn't been supported for 2 years now. Last security update for it was released in November of 2020.

Also, this is a user to user forum, we users, are not taking away any support for anything.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 28, 2022 9:12 AM in response to Lenswoman

What model / year of Mac do you have?

Is it compatible with Mojave?

Mojave requires:

• MacBook (Early 2015 or newer)
  • MacBook Air (Mid 2012 or newer)
  • MacBook Pro (Mid 2012 or newer)
  • Mac mini (Late 2012 or newer)
  • iMac (Late 2012 or newer)
  • iMac Pro (2017)
  • Mac Pro (Late 2013; Mid 2010 and Mid 2012 models with recommended Metal-capable graphics cards)

If so, see here to download Mojave: link-> How to download macOS - Apple Support

Do note, High Sierra hasn't been supported for 2 years now. Last security update for it was released in November of 2020.

Also, this is a user to user forum, we users, are not taking away any support for anything.

HOW do I upgrade from High Sierra 10.13.6 to Mojave before losing support??? I cannot find any way to upgrade.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.