You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use a verve debit card to make payments

Can I use a Verve debit card to make payments

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Oct 28, 2022 11:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 12:36 AM

chioma48 Said:

"Can I use a Verve debit card to make payments"

-------

Find out here: Payment Methods you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support. If it is shown in the country/region of where you are, then all would presumably be just fine.

2 replies

Oct 30, 2022 12:47 AM in response to chioma48

Hello,

Since this was asked in the Setting Up Apple Pay community, I am providing information about the setup process. Also, I believe Verve is an African financial institution so I included information about Apple Pay there. It is only available in the country of South Africa but Verve is not on the list.

Set up Apple Pay - Apple Support

"To use Apple Pay, you need:

Learn if your country/region supports Apple Pay. To check if your card is compatible with Apple Pay, contact your card issuer."

Apple Pay participating banks in Africa, Europe, and the Middle East - Apple Support

"South Africa

• Absa
  • Discovery
  • FirstRand Bank Limited Rand Merchant Bank
  • Investec
  • Nedbank
  • Standard Bank"

I hope this helps.

Can I use a verve debit card to make payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.