You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to pair AirPods

Help! I’ve been trying to pair my AirPods for 24hrs. Please someone help? Will not let me! Also green light keeps blinking. What do I do?

Posted on Oct 29, 2022 8:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2022 9:24 AM

You can try factory resetting them. Put both AirPods in the case. Close the case and wait 30 seconds. Open the case and press and hold the pairing button until the light starts flashing amber. When it starts flashing white, hold your AirPods next to your iPhone and start the pairing process.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2022 9:24 AM in response to faleula

You can try factory resetting them. Put both AirPods in the case. Close the case and wait 30 seconds. Open the case and press and hold the pairing button until the light starts flashing amber. When it starts flashing white, hold your AirPods next to your iPhone and start the pairing process.

Unable to pair AirPods

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.