You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't transfer my photos from my iphone 7 to my computer. Please help.

I used to just connect my iphone 7 to my computer (windows 10) with a usb cord and go to this pc and then right click on apple iphone and import pictures. I can't seem to get this to work anymore. The photos are not on the cloud, they are on my iphone. And when I right click and try to import it says no pictures or videos found (my iphone is open and unlocked). Any more suggestions? I just saw on the apple support page about changing camera setting to most compatible but that will only change future pictures format.....what do I need to do to get the ones off that I already have on my phone???

iPhone 7

Posted on Oct 29, 2022 1:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2022 1:58 PM

See -> Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

See also -> Complete Guide to Importing Your Photos in Windows 10

Works also with Windows OS 11.

1 reply

I can't transfer my photos from my iphone 7 to my computer. Please help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.