You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch not displaying correct Move goals reached

I looked in the Activity app, and it shows my number of times I've reached my Move goal. I've had the watch for 2 years and used this app, so this can't be true. It shows: "100 Move Goals: Earn this award when you reach your Move goal 100 times. You've reached your Move goal 33 times so far." Wait...33?! That's not right! When I check how many times I doubled my Move goal, it showed me an award. "Move Goal 200%: You've earned this award 322 times for doubling your daily Move goal. Most recent..." Okay, wait. How did I reach it 33 times, but double it 322? That is mathematically impossible. So I must have REACHED my Move goal AT LEAST 322 times, probably many more. I just want my award to work, because currently if it thinks I've only reached my goal 33 times, I'll never get the awards like "100 Move Goals," "365 Move Goals," and so on, even though I deserve them. I'm not sure what's happening.

thanks again if you figure this out, and if you don't it's okay. I might have to get a new watch lol

GreatestAppleWhiz2011

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 7:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 1:31 PM

Thanks for reaching out in the Apple Support Communities GreatestAppleWhiz_2011,

We'd like to get you pointed in the right direction for the best assistance with this Activity app issue. To look into this, please reach out to Apple Support directly. They will have access to additional tools and resources to further help. You can reach them here: Get Support

Have a great day.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 1, 2022 1:31 PM in response to GreatestAppleWhiz_2011

Thanks for reaching out in the Apple Support Communities GreatestAppleWhiz_2011,

We'd like to get you pointed in the right direction for the best assistance with this Activity app issue. To look into this, please reach out to Apple Support directly. They will have access to additional tools and resources to further help. You can reach them here: Get Support

Have a great day.

Apple Watch not displaying correct Move goals reached

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.