You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple one subscription

I subscribed to apple one with 1 free month for myself & 2 others. Mine works. However, on the other iPhone SE’s Apple Music doesn’t recognize the subscription.

iPhone SE

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 3:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 8:03 AM

If they had a subscription and cancelled it recently, they are not eligible for the free trial on Apple One.

Access will be available once the free trial is over and you are actually charged.

See here: link-> Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to are automatically included in Apple One. If you recently canceled a service, you might not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan automatically renews after the trial.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 1, 2022 8:03 AM in response to BZombiie

If they had a subscription and cancelled it recently, they are not eligible for the free trial on Apple One.

Access will be available once the free trial is over and you are actually charged.

See here: link-> Bundle Apple subscriptions with Apple One - Apple Support

Apple One includes a free 1-month trial for services that you don’t already have. After your free trial, services that you previously subscribed to are automatically included in Apple One. If you recently canceled a service, you might not be eligible for the free trial. Your plan automatically renews after the trial.

Nov 1, 2022 7:57 AM in response to Phil0124

Apple One family share. On all of our phone settings, it says we are currently enrolled in the subscription, yes. And Apple TV works great on all phones. When I open the Apple Music app on the iPhone’s SE’s, it says to sign up for Apple Music or plug into the computer to transfer purchased music. Yes, we had this subscription before & cancelled it around Aug-Sept timeframe! But it works on mine, no problem!

Nov 2, 2022 7:34 AM in response to BZombiie

Did you actually physically cancel it? Or did you just setup Apple One directly? If you just set it up, then it would have transitioned automatically with no actual cancelation in between.

If you did manually cancel it before getting Apple One, then that would be a mystery. Maybe dependent on how much time passed between the cancellation of one and the activation of the other.

Apple one subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.