You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am trying to login to my lidl plus app and and the screen goes away from app to lidl accounts login, and push the fingerprint button to enter the email address. then next button comes up but does not respond . can't login

I am trying to login to my lidl plus app and and the screen goes away from app to lidl accounts login, and I push the fingerprint button to enter the email address. then 'next' button comes up but does not respond . can't login . any ideas I use a iPhone 8 thanks Roger

iPhone 8, 16

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 4:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2022 4:45 AM

Unfortunately there are not a lot of things you can do at this time. You can try to reinstall that application, and if it still doesn't work you should write a review for the developer so they can quickly locate and resolve your issue.

Alternatively you can try and install the latest version of iOS if you didn't do it yet.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 3, 2022 4:45 AM in response to Rog1766

Unfortunately there are not a lot of things you can do at this time. You can try to reinstall that application, and if it still doesn't work you should write a review for the developer so they can quickly locate and resolve your issue.

Alternatively you can try and install the latest version of iOS if you didn't do it yet.

I am trying to login to my lidl plus app and and the screen goes away from app to lidl accounts login, and push the fingerprint button to enter the email address. then next button comes up but does not respond . can't login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.