You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I had a different Apple ID at one time is there a way to get my password for that account

I just got a new iPad 11Pro(4th) and was transferring data from my iPad 10.5 Pro, and some info would not transfer saying I needed my password from when I had a different Apple ID. Is there a way for me to get that info?

iPad Pro, 11-inch, 4th Gen, Cell 5G

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 7:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 7:57 AM

You would need to try to recover it by following the steps here: link-> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If the associated email address is no longer functional, you may need to put in for an account recovery process. Click here-> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 7, 2022 7:57 AM in response to Newtoiphone2019

You would need to try to recover it by following the steps here: link-> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If the associated email address is no longer functional, you may need to put in for an account recovery process. Click here-> How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If I had a different Apple ID at one time is there a way to get my password for that account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.