You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Version 9.1 update -- simple weather on face

I've always used the Modular face for my apple watch and the middle it showed the town, current temp and high/low teperature for the day. I updated the watch to Version 9.1 and now the same Modular face is showing an hourly temperature, current temp and low/high for the day. It's way too busy and showing too much info and for someone with bad vision, I am unable to read it. Is there a way to reset to the prior (simpler) Modular face?

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 8, 2022 7:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2022 8:14 AM

I am so unhappy with what they did to the weather on the modular face. I could read the current temperature without glasses and then click on it for more info. Now there is just an unreadable line of stuff. I have to find glasses or click further to get any important info. It is not an improvement.

Where can I give feedback?

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 20, 2022 8:14 AM in response to deepley

I am so unhappy with what they did to the weather on the modular face. I could read the current temperature without glasses and then click on it for more info. Now there is just an unreadable line of stuff. I have to find glasses or click further to get any important info. It is not an improvement.

Where can I give feedback?

Version 9.1 update -- simple weather on face

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.