You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music No Longer Available

Hi!

A week or two ago I noticed that almost half of the music in my library is suddenly no longer available. It states “song is not currently available in my country or region.” I’ve had this happen before with one off songs, but this is almost half of my music library, and it’s songs I’ve had for several years. Did this happen to anyone else? Is there an easier solution rather than replacing each song? I attempted to update my iOS today, but the issue remained. I also tried resetting the sync for my library, but that didn’t help.

thanks!

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 1:49 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Nov 14, 2022 12:39 PM in response to spyperson911

Hello spyperson911,

You mentioned resetting the sync for your library, are you syncing with a computer or using Apple Music with Sync Library? These would be two separate solutions, depending on your answer.

Have you recently changed the country or region for your Apple ID? If so, then this content may no longer be available in the region you switched the account to.

If you're an Apple Music member, then we'd recommend contacting Apple Support

If you synced this content, have you tried to disable the Music from syncing, then sync it to remove the content? Then try adding the music back to the iPhone? If not, we'd recommend these steps next:

1. Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support
  2. Uncheck the 'Sync Music to ___ iPhone'
  3. Sync the iPhone
  4. Then walk through Step 1 again.
  5. Check 'Sync Music to ___ iPhone'
  6. Start to Sync

If the issue continues, then it would be best to partner with Apple Support

They'll need to take it from here.

Wishing you well, take care.

Music No Longer Available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.