You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment/subscription problems

I’m having issues with subscription for my Apple Music. I can’t even add another card to my payment options. I’m really tired

iPhone XS Max, 16

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 3:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 4:24 AM

Any error messages given?

Your payment info is still correct and complete?

Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

In the meantime you can also use Apple ID Account balance to pay for Apple Music services:

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

You can also contact the official Appel Support and ask them to look into your personal data, to find the reason for that:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 14, 2022 4:24 AM in response to Jnrose_

Any error messages given?

Your payment info is still correct and complete?

Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

In the meantime you can also use Apple ID Account balance to pay for Apple Music services:

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

You can also contact the official Appel Support and ask them to look into your personal data, to find the reason for that:

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Payment/subscription problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.