You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I receive money from ITunes for no reason

Hello

I receive 2,99€ from ITunes even tho I never use it and never open it. I am not sure why it’s happening. I don’t see it in history after I open my bank notification that says Apple ITunes returned me money, but I see that those money were actually added to my amount of money. I never requested money or have subscriptions on Apple. Is it normal?

Thank you.

iPad Pro, iPadOS 15

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 5:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 11:36 AM

that says Apple ITunes returned me money

Have you requested a refund?

If so, have you check de status -> : Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

Click here for more support and assistance.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 14, 2022 11:36 AM in response to Pinkbaguette

that says Apple ITunes returned me money

Have you requested a refund?

If so, have you check de status -> : Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

Click here for more support and assistance.

I receive money from ITunes for no reason

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.