You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 pro not charging

My brand new iPhone 14 pro shows charging , but it is not. I restarted it, and same thing. Wtf???

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 11:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 11:55 PM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support, it might be a hardware (battery? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

Since that iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 15, 2022 11:55 PM in response to Canharley

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> If your iPhone or iPod touch won't charge - Apple Support, it might be a hardware (battery? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

Since that iPhone is still covered by warranty, I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

Nov 23, 2022 9:59 PM in response to ProustGiulio

After I plugged it in because battery was below 50% charge, the updated software was able to download and install. Which is a stupid rule in my opinion , having to have it charging or above 50% to allow updates.

and I totally regret buying iPhone 14pro, because it’s way to intrusive a system, rather than my spare phone, Samsung S8. I have had a huawei as my main phone for 4 years until I ran it over with a semi-truck.

why do I need to input my birthdate and be forced almost to have a passcode or face recognition to have access to all my previous passwords from all of google, including banking passwords etc. I want to use everything on my phone without any security bullshit. I have no reason to.

iPhone 14 pro not charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.