You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shipping carrier lost my iPhone order

I ordered an iPhone 14 pro space black at online Apple Store because it was not available at all nearest stores. Apple sent a original order by Fedex it says that it was delivered to me but I haven’t received any phone by anyone. Secondly apple sent an replacement for the lost phone with same carrier Fedex after 3-4 days of shipping i got a call from fedex that they had lost the phone and suggested me to let them know about that missing phone. I notified apple about that right away and apple said they will send another replacement and they did it with UPS It was an express shipping shipped by apple on Nov 09, 2022. It was scheduled to be delivered by Nov 10, 2022 but I didn’t get it until today. I call apple and UPS about 100 times to get an update. Even I went to UPS where my package was last scanned and they concluded that this package is lost by them and UPS will settle down claim with apple and I Notified apple again about the situation and apple said they will not provide me any refund or any replacement but if i didn’t get the phone how i can pay for that phone. I am attaching all shipping information

[Edited by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 5:31 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 6:51 AM

This is a user forum, you are not addressing apple here just fellow users

you can try contacting apple Support ->  Get Support (apple.com)

and or give them feedback -> Product Feedback - Apple

Similar questions

6 replies

Shipping carrier lost my iPhone order

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.