You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The Maps app icon has disappeared from my Home Screen. When I try to restore it by using the App Store it only offers the option to Open it. How can I get the icon back on my Home Screen. It is not hidden in any folder on my Home Screen

The Maps app icon has disappeared from my Home Screen. When I try to restore it by using the App Store it only offers the option to Open it. How can I get the icon back on my Home Screen. It is not hidden in any folder on my Home Screen

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 10:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 11:11 PM

Thanks very much, that was very helpful and I was able to recover the icon

2 replies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.