You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No Wi-Fi not cellular data and no Bluetooth I cannot turn off find my for a factory reset what now ?

No Wi-Fi No cellular data and no Bluetooth None are working & I cannot turn off Find My for a factory reset what now ? iPhone XR

iPhone XR

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 7:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2022 7:27 PM

Photo33 Said:

"No Wi-Fi No cellular data and no Bluetooth None are working & I cannot turn off Find My for a factory reset what now ? iPhone XR"

-------

Use WiFi.

Refer to this Link: Turn Off Find My on your iPhone or Other Devices - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies

Nov 20, 2022 6:12 PM in response to Photo33

Photo33 Said:

"I cannot turn off the Find My to do a factory reset because I’m not able to contact the Apple server todo so…. Do you see a way around this so that I am able todo a factory default reset ?"

-------

Troubleshooting iPhone WiFi not Working:

Try The Following the the Order Provided:

I. Start Here: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t Connect to a Wi-Fi Network - Apple Support

II. What Else to Try:

A. Restarting the iPhone:

If any changes were made (i.e. Installed Apps), then Settings (i.e Wf-Fi), may have become manipulated technically. So, try restarting the iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Shut Down
  4. Slide: Your Finger to the Right

B. Disable Cellular:

Try disabling Cellular, and using Wi-Fi instead, seeing if that makes all the difference. Cellular always overrules Wi-Fi.

C. Try manually restarting your iPhone:

1. Go To: Settings
  2. Select: General
  3. Scroll to: the Very Bottom
  4. Select: Shut Down
  5. Slide Finger: to the Right
  6. Wait: 30 Seconds
  7. Power One: the iPhone
  8. Try this Once More

D. Try Another Network:

What happens when you try another network? Does that fit this. Also,

E. Restart your Router:

Restart the Router - wait 30 seconds - power it back on. Also, disconnect from a VPN, particularly one that is maybe used for work.

No Wi-Fi not cellular data and no Bluetooth I cannot turn off find my for a factory reset what now ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.