You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to add files data from other iPhone

How do I add data from old iPhone to new iPhone that was not in my iCloud

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 10:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 23, 2022 10:44 PM

malone273 wrote:

that was not in my iCloud

If you mean transfer data from another Apple ID then all data cannot be transferred. Specific items can be transferred like Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Photos stored on iPhone, Email etc.

Instead, try transferring data manually. One by One

1. Contacts --> Contacts are not stored on an iPhone nor on SIM, they are synced to  Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other. Use the email account that is in your old iPhone.
  2. Notes, Reminders, Calendars --> You may sync all these from any of the email accounts that you have on your old iPhone. they can be synced using  Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other.
  3. Any Specific Files --> Upload to Cloud Drives (Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, Flickr, box, AmazonDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud and Use Files App.
  4. WhatsApp --> Take a backup of chats and media from within the WhatsApp App. Use the same Phone number as that of your earlier iPhone and activate the account in the new iPhone too. That's it.
  5. Shazam Account --> Access your Shazams on all your devices or online - Apple ...

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 23, 2022 10:44 PM in response to malone273

malone273 wrote:

that was not in my iCloud

If you mean transfer data from another Apple ID then all data cannot be transferred. Specific items can be transferred like Contacts, Calendars, Notes, Photos stored on iPhone, Email etc.

Instead, try transferring data manually. One by One

1. Contacts --> Contacts are not stored on an iPhone nor on SIM, they are synced to  Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other. Use the email account that is in your old iPhone.
  2. Notes, Reminders, Calendars --> You may sync all these from any of the email accounts that you have on your old iPhone. they can be synced using  Google, iCloud, AOL, Exchange, Outlook, Yahoo or any Other.
  3. Any Specific Files --> Upload to Cloud Drives (Google Drive, OneDrive, DropBox, Flickr, box, AmazonDrive, Adobe Creative Cloud and Use Files App.
  4. WhatsApp --> Take a backup of chats and media from within the WhatsApp App. Use the same Phone number as that of your earlier iPhone and activate the account in the new iPhone too. That's it.
  5. Shazam Account --> Access your Shazams on all your devices or online - Apple ...

How to add files data from other iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.