You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I used to live in the United States and now in Saudi Arabia I am trying to buy a space in iCloud, but the Saudi bank card is not accepted

I used to live in the United States and now in Saudi Arabia I am trying to buy a space in iCloud, but the Saudi bank card is not accepted

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Nov 27, 2022 11:57 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 12:06 AM

Did you follow the steps mentioned in this article to change the country your Apple ID is registered to?

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

You can also use Apple Gift Cards to pay for iCloud services:

What you can buy with your Apple Gift Card or Apple Account balance - Apple Support

2 replies

Nov 28, 2022 12:09 AM in response to Abdullahalahmed

Hey there,

To buy apps from the App Store, use Apple subscriptions like iCloud+, or buy other media from Apple, you need an Apple ID and a valid payment method. See what forms of payment are accepted in your country or region ☞ Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

if you check it and your payment method is supported and you still can’t purchase more iCloud storage , you need to update your payment method or add a new one. If you already verified that a payment method is available in your country or region and you're still having trouble, contact your financial institution.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.