You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer IPhone 11 photos to computer

I have transferred my IPhone 11 photos to my computer many times; however, when I attempted to transfer them on the last two occasions, I got a message stating that, "no videos or pictures could be located." I have many photos to be uploaded. Initially, I will get a green bar, indicating that the photos are being transfered, but after a few seconds, the aforementioned message about not finding any photos appears, even though the green bar is still running behind the message. I let it run for a hour, but no success. Help, please. Thank you.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 11:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 1:29 PM

See this Apple article: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

If the computer is a Windows OS, see also -> Complete Guide to Importing Your Photos in Windows 10.

3 replies

Transfer IPhone 11 photos to computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.