You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email image

How do I paste an image in an email signature on my iPhone?

iPhone XR

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 8:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 12:50 PM

This answer should not be flagged "best answer". It's not! The best answer is one that states developers are working round the clock to bring back the iPhone mail image feature.

4 replies

Dec 1, 2022 10:52 AM in response to chak258

Greetings chak258,

While you can certainly set a signature to use with Mail on your iPhone, signatures are text-only. You can learn more here:

Change email settings in Mail on iPhone - Apple Support

"Customize your email signature

You can customize the email signature that appears automatically at the bottom of every email you send.

1. Go to Settings  > Mail, then tap Signature (below Composing).
  2. Tap the text field, then edit your signature.
  3. You can only use text in your Mail signatures.

Tip: If you have more than one email account, tap Per Account to set a different signature for each account."

Take care.

Dec 1, 2022 12:47 PM in response to Dustin_R_308

"Tell us what's on your mind".

Thanks for prompting me. Yes I will tell you. Here it goes...

First of all, thanks for your answer. However, this is not what I asked about. I already know how to do what you just explained. I asked how to place an image in an email signature on iPhone. The fact that this feature is text only makes the iPhone inferior. You MUST BRING BACK the image feature. iPhones are expensive and therefore, they must be able to work and do whatever I want them to do. Why should one do this on a cheap smart phone, yet the iPhone can't find out how to do this? Embarrassing and Frustrating.

BRING BACK the image feature.

Email image

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.