You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem in fb messenger after latest software update on iPhone 13

Ever since I updated to the latest software on iPhone 13 I’m getting “message unavailable. This message is unavailable on this app” when I try to send certain things in Facebook messenger . Anyone know why and what to do to correct this?

iPhone 13

Posted on Dec 3, 2022 7:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 3, 2022 7:30 AM

If it still doesn't work, reasons why include: The person you're trying to message deactivated or deleted their account. You've blocked the person you're trying to message or they've blocked you. You're trying to respond to a group conversation that the other members of the conversation have already left.

Fix a problem | Messenger Help Center - Facebook

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 3, 2022 7:30 AM in response to Tram2020

If it still doesn't work, reasons why include: The person you're trying to message deactivated or deleted their account. You've blocked the person you're trying to message or they've blocked you. You're trying to respond to a group conversation that the other members of the conversation have already left.

Fix a problem | Messenger Help Center - Facebook

Problem in fb messenger after latest software update on iPhone 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.