You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t add my card into Apple pay

when am trying to add my card on Apple Pay it’s showing this

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 4, 2022 10:38 AM

3 replies

Dec 6, 2022 2:29 PM in response to Thaari143

Hi Thaari143,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities. This may be due to your location, either physical or settings. First, we'd recommend making sure that Apple Pay is supported in your current location. You can find that information from Countries and regions that support Apple Pay - Apple Support.

If Apple Pay is available in your country or region, make sure that your iPhone is set to the correct location. Guidance below is from Change the language on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support.

1 Open the Settings app

2 Tap General

3 Select Language & Region

4 Tap Add Language

5 Select your language

6 Select your primary language
An alert will ask you which language you want to use as your primary language. After your device updates the language, your device automatically displays the language you selected.

Best of luck.

I can’t add my card into Apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.