You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Message about virus after visiting adult site

I keep getting a message supposedly from Apple security that my device has been infected with an ever increasing number of viruses after visiting an adult site. I haven’t visited these sites and having looked on previous forums the response is delete the message. unfortunately with this message every time I return to another site on internet this message reappears and I don’t know how to make it disappear. Any help would be appreciated . 

iPhone SE, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 2:24 AM

1 reply

Dec 13, 2022 5:07 AM in response to Dotann10

Check if this helps -> Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

A question: Are you using an anti-virus app?

If so, delete the app.

Most antivirus apps for your iPhone aren't really designed to find viruses. They are often security programs that bundle multiple functions to justify the price asked. It is quite difficult for security software makers to make a really good antivirus app, because Apple has pretty much boarded up the system.

Message about virus after visiting adult site

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.