You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I open Apple ID without payment

Please help me I want to create Apple ID and I don’t have card to add to the payment option

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 3:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 7:46 AM

Hi mansunny,

Follow the directions in this document for how to create an account.

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Note that the instructions say when it asks you to enter a payment method you can say "none". However, also note that if you do this it also should then read Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support In my opinion that remove payment article doesn't really explain much since the things it discusses would only apply if you already have an Apple ID with a payment method. A better explanation about an payment method requirement is given at the very bottom of: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support where it says, "When you sign in to the App Store and other media services for the first time, you might need to add a credit card or other payment information."

In essence you can have an Apple ID without a payment method but most people want to download apps and then you may find you need one.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 13, 2022 7:46 AM in response to mansunny

Hi mansunny,

Follow the directions in this document for how to create an account.

How to create a new Apple ID - Apple Support

Note that the instructions say when it asks you to enter a payment method you can say "none". However, also note that if you do this it also should then read Remove a payment method from your Apple ID - Apple Support In my opinion that remove payment article doesn't really explain much since the things it discusses would only apply if you already have an Apple ID with a payment method. A better explanation about an payment method requirement is given at the very bottom of: Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support where it says, "When you sign in to the App Store and other media services for the first time, you might need to add a credit card or other payment information."

In essence you can have an Apple ID without a payment method but most people want to download apps and then you may find you need one.

How do I open Apple ID without payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.