You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get a receipt for an iPhone purchased online?

How do I get a receipt for an iPhone purchased online at Apple in Miami?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 4:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 4:52 PM

If you bought the phone directly from Apple, you have a email acknowledgement from them with links to an invoice.

If you have several email regarding the purchase, start with one that has a order number:

then look in the upper right for a tiny link to the invoice.

If you have multiple email addresses, the mail will go to the one associatd with your Apple ID.

If you did not receive a email or deleted it, you should be able to access an invoice through your purchase history:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 14, 2022 4:52 PM in response to Fervieira

If you bought the phone directly from Apple, you have a email acknowledgement from them with links to an invoice.

If you have several email regarding the purchase, start with one that has a order number:

then look in the upper right for a tiny link to the invoice.

If you have multiple email addresses, the mail will go to the one associatd with your Apple ID.

If you did not receive a email or deleted it, you should be able to access an invoice through your purchase history:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How do I get a receipt for an iPhone purchased online?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.