You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I changed my password on email and now I don't get any email on my IPHONE.

I changed my password on Line for my Mail and now I don't get emails on my phone.

I have tried changing my email password on my phone and so far I can't get any of my emails.

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 7:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2022 7:11 AM

In such a situation, I suggest that you delete your email account from Apple Mail app, restart your iPhone, the re-add your email account (using the correct password), using these instructions:--> Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

When done, wait for your email folders repopulation.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 15, 2022 7:11 AM in response to loufromedmond

In such a situation, I suggest that you delete your email account from Apple Mail app, restart your iPhone, the re-add your email account (using the correct password), using these instructions:--> Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.

When done, wait for your email folders repopulation.

Regards

Giulio

I changed my password on email and now I don't get any email on my IPHONE.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.