You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Glass replacement cost for Series 2 38 mm watch

Wondering if anyone knows the cost of replacing the Apple Series 2 38 mm watch glass or if I can get a trade in with cracked screen? Trying to work out if better to repair or replace?

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 6

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 6:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 7:17 PM

The watch will have no trade value if its broken. And honestly, it's an obsolete device, it wouldn't be a very good investment to pay to have the watch serviced.

I'm not even sure Apple still offers repairs for a series 2 watch, but you can check this link --> Apple Watch Service & Repair - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 16, 2022 7:17 PM in response to Cat71Tan

The watch will have no trade value if its broken. And honestly, it's an obsolete device, it wouldn't be a very good investment to pay to have the watch serviced.

I'm not even sure Apple still offers repairs for a series 2 watch, but you can check this link --> Apple Watch Service & Repair - Apple Support

Glass replacement cost for Series 2 38 mm watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.