You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

PDF Viewer stopped working

For some reason my Adobe PDF viewer stopped opening PDF files. I tried to uninstall and reinstall Adobe application but that didn't help. Any answers appreciated !

M1 MacBook Pro (14")

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Dec 16, 2022 6:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 6:29 AM

botro wrote:

For some reason my Adobe PDF viewer stopped opening PDF files. I tried to uninstall and reinstall Adobe application but that didn't help. Any answers appreciated !

M1 MacBook Pro (14")

Select a PDF and Command i opens the info pane— change the default to open w/ Adobe if that is what you want.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Download | Free PDF viewer for ...

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 17, 2022 6:29 AM in response to botro

botro wrote:

M1 MacBook Pro (14")

Select a PDF and Command i opens the info pane— change the default to open w/ Adobe if that is what you want.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Download | Free PDF viewer for ...

PDF Viewer stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.