You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix my Iphone SE 2020 where the part of screen is not working?

It did not got in contact with water and I did not drop my phone or there are any cracks on it. It just happened this morning as I got up and noticed a vertical area on the left side of my phone would not respond to my touch. To be precise, its the area where you would find the letter xcdfre and runs all the way up. I tried restarting my phone, reset all settings and update to the newset IOS currently (15.2.1) but nothing seems to workout. Please help. I have already tried hard restarting and all forms of restarting my Iphone so what should I do?

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 1:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 1:23 AM

Reading the troubleshooting steps you already tried (to no avail) it might be a hardware (screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 17, 2022 1:23 AM in response to I-Need-Help-Please911

Reading the troubleshooting steps you already tried (to no avail) it might be a hardware (screen? other internal component?) failure but we, just users like you, cannot diagnose that issue remotely, sorry.

I suggest that you make an appointment (*) and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector. After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

(*) You can do it:

How do I fix my Iphone SE 2020 where the part of screen is not working?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.