You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Drive browser access

A couple days ago I started receiving an error (iCloud stopped responding) when trying to access iCloud Drive from browser, and it doesn't matter which browser I use, always the same.

Of course I use "Send to Apple" and of course it's a total waste of time.

Anyone having similar error who knows what to do?

Thanks

APP NAME
cloudos2

CLIENT TIME
xxx

USER AGENT
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:108.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/108.0

HOSTNAME
www.icloud.com

BUILD INFO
2304Hotfix52__2304Hotfix52

SESSION ID
xxx

ENVIRONMENT INFO
PROD

REPORTED ERROR TITLE
Error: [Object => OUTBOUND] MessagingChannel has no connection --> 'QuotaServiceToChildProtocol.didFetchStorageQuota'

REPORTED ERROR TYPE
UNHANDLED_EXCEPTION

LINE NUMBER

STACK
xxx

ERROR CONTEXT
undefined

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 9:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 19, 2022 2:55 PM

Hello i-pH-one,

If this behavior persists across multiple up-to-date browsers and devices the next best step will be to reach out for additional support in your region. Alternative options for accessing iCloud Drive can be found on the following page: Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive

You can review Apple Support options in your region here: Get Support

Regards.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 19, 2022 2:55 PM in response to i-pH-one

Hello i-pH-one,

If this behavior persists across multiple up-to-date browsers and devices the next best step will be to reach out for additional support in your region. Alternative options for accessing iCloud Drive can be found on the following page: Access and manage your files in iCloud Drive

You can review Apple Support options in your region here: Get Support

Regards.

iCloud Drive browser access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.