You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I buy an iPad from Target, can I purchase Apple care?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 6:30 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2022 7:37 PM

Thank you for your reply. I saw the option to purchase Apple Care with an iPhone, but when I put the iPad in my cart, the Apple Care was not an option. It only showed insurance through Allstate. I was wondering if after purchasing the iPad I could go through Apple to buy it. Maybe it’s because it’s a 9th generation iPad 2021.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 17, 2022 7:37 PM in response to bettyfromchesapeake

Thank you for your reply. I saw the option to purchase Apple Care with an iPhone, but when I put the iPad in my cart, the Apple Care was not an option. It only showed insurance through Allstate. I was wondering if after purchasing the iPad I could go through Apple to buy it. Maybe it’s because it’s a 9th generation iPad 2021.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.