You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get Big Sur default dynamic wallpaper in Ventura 13.1?

Hi, since I upgraded to Ventura from Monrerey I can see the wallpapers of Monterey after upgrade. I like the Big Sur default dynamic wallpaper and want to use it. Is there any way to get that wallpaper?

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 13.1

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 7:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 20, 2022 10:03 AM

BSaikia wrote:

Hi, since I upgraded to Ventura from Monrerey I can see the wallpapers of Monterey after upgrade. I like the Big Sur default dynamic wallpaper and want to use it. Is there any way to get that wallpaper?

?

I just took a quick look here—

click on the "cloud" download symbol if necessary(?)

if you need to dig deeper:

location included /System, there is no r/w access to:

/System/Library/Desktop Pictures

however you can add wall paper—drop your wall paper in this folder, from Finder>Go>Go To Folder , copy & paste:

/Library/Desktop Pictures

Still don't see what you are looking for —

Old wall paper:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNNQyeVrqxBdNmBkq9ILswizuj-RYJFNt5GlxJZ90Y6hx0okrVSLKSnmFFbX7j5Mg?key=RV8tSXVJVGdfS1RIQUI0Q3RZZVhlTmw0WmhFZ2V3

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 20, 2022 10:03 AM in response to BSaikia

BSaikia wrote:

?

I just took a quick look here—

click on the "cloud" download symbol if necessary(?)

if you need to dig deeper:

location included /System, there is no r/w access to:

/System/Library/Desktop Pictures

however you can add wall paper—drop your wall paper in this folder, from Finder>Go>Go To Folder , copy & paste:

/Library/Desktop Pictures

Still don't see what you are looking for —

Old wall paper:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNNQyeVrqxBdNmBkq9ILswizuj-RYJFNt5GlxJZ90Y6hx0okrVSLKSnmFFbX7j5Mg?key=RV8tSXVJVGdfS1RIQUI0Q3RZZVhlTmw0WmhFZ2V3

How can I get Big Sur default dynamic wallpaper in Ventura 13.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.