You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I get weather to show on apple watch

how do I get the current temp to display on my watch?

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 6:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 7:01 PM

The display of the your Reminders or Calendar or Activities, etc, are called Complications. When you choose a watch face on your iPhone, you can choose among the complications available to it. On your iPhone, you can go to the Watch app Face Gallery, choose a face you like, scroll down, and you'll see the option of adding Complications. Or you can add complications right on your watch. See this article:

Customize the watch face - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 21, 2022 7:01 PM in response to roc23

The display of the your Reminders or Calendar or Activities, etc, are called Complications. When you choose a watch face on your iPhone, you can choose among the complications available to it. On your iPhone, you can go to the Watch app Face Gallery, choose a face you like, scroll down, and you'll see the option of adding Complications. Or you can add complications right on your watch. See this article:

Customize the watch face - Apple Support

how do I get weather to show on apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.