You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not able to connect my Magic Mouse to my iPhone

Hi,

I am getting crazy because I am not able to connect my Magic Mouse 2 to my iPhone 12 mini. When I go to the Bluetooth menu on my iPhone, the Magic Mouse just does not show up.

I already tried:

.) turning Bluetooth off and on again on the iPhone

.) turning the Magic Mouse off and on again while searching for it on the iPhone

.) using a different Magic Mouse (same effect, just not found)

.) using another Bluetooth Mouse from a 3rd party vendor (LogiLink, Dell, etc..) - works as it should.

.) connecting the Magic Mouse to my Mac (works)

.) connecting the Magic Mouse to a Windows Laptop (works)

So, the only combination which does not work is the Magic Mouse on my iPhone and I can't figure out why not.

Any help appreciated!

Thanks

Marcus.

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 12:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2022 1:02 AM

Apple lists the system requirements for the devices compatible with the Magic Mouse:

• Bluetooth-enabled Mac with OS X 10.11 or later 
  • iPad with iPadOS 13.4 or later

and in the same page goes on to specify the models of each of these devices. iPhone is not among the compatible devices.

1 reply

Not able to connect my Magic Mouse to my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.