You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't sign in my icloud

Hi, i know my apple id and password, when i sign in i get questions about security, unfortunately i forget answer to security questions. When i want to reset security questions i get answer like "not enough information" . Please help to solve my problem.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 8:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 9:42 AM

Without knowing correct answers for three respective questions the Apple ID account can't be signed in from www.icloud.com , the Apple ID if signed in within the device it could be mac / iPhone convert the account from secondary authentication to two factor authentication Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

( a ) If you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account to senior care apple advisors Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2022 9:42 AM in response to tural65

Without knowing correct answers for three respective questions the Apple ID account can't be signed in from www.icloud.com , the Apple ID if signed in within the device it could be mac / iPhone convert the account from secondary authentication to two factor authentication Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

( a ) If you lose answers for Apple ID provide credit card details that was added in the account to senior care apple advisors Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

Can't sign in my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.