You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dolby atmos

Hi all do we have dolby atmos in india in iphone . I cant see the option in my iphone 13.

iPhone 13

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 10:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 10:33 AM

If you use Apple Music as your music source, Dolby Atmos should be available to you. In the link I provided below is the following:

By default, Apple Music will automatically play Dolby Atmos tracks on all AirPods and Beats headphones with an H1 or W1 chip, as well as the built-in speakers in the latest versions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Apple Music will be adding new Dolby Atmos tracks constantly and will be curating a special set of Dolby Atmos playlists to help listeners find the music they love. In addition, albums that are available in Dolby Atmos will have a badge on the detail page for easy discovery.

Is this how you are actually listening to music via Apple Music on your iPhone?

See this link --> Apple Music announces Spatial Audio and Lossless Audio - Apple

This link offers even more --> About Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos in Apple Music - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2022 10:33 AM in response to avinandan112

If you use Apple Music as your music source, Dolby Atmos should be available to you. In the link I provided below is the following:

By default, Apple Music will automatically play Dolby Atmos tracks on all AirPods and Beats headphones with an H1 or W1 chip, as well as the built-in speakers in the latest versions of iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Apple Music will be adding new Dolby Atmos tracks constantly and will be curating a special set of Dolby Atmos playlists to help listeners find the music they love. In addition, albums that are available in Dolby Atmos will have a badge on the detail page for easy discovery.

Is this how you are actually listening to music via Apple Music on your iPhone?

See this link --> Apple Music announces Spatial Audio and Lossless Audio - Apple

This link offers even more --> About Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos in Apple Music - Apple Support

Dolby atmos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.