You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t find my sons phone. His setting say not sharing but I can’t access his Apple ID in his phone

I want my sons phone to share it’s location

iPhone 13 Mini

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 4:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 4:35 PM

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find using his Apple ID and password.

Also see the following Apple articles for information about lost or stolen iPhones or iPads: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2022 4:35 PM in response to Farstend

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find using his Apple ID and password.

Also see the following Apple articles for information about lost or stolen iPhones or iPads: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support and

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple Support

I can’t find my sons phone. His setting say not sharing but I can’t access his Apple ID in his phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.