You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having issues sending photos and some messages from iPhone 14 Pro to iPhone 14 -

Having issues sending photos and some messages on new iPhone 14 Pro to iPhone 14 and android I’ve updated to most recent iOS - turned on and off mms/sms - cellular - iMessages etc and photos still will

not send nor do I receive - is anyone else having this problem? Any resolutions?

iPhone 14 Pro Max

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 9:34 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2022 9:49 PM

WAG THE DOG Said:

"Having issues sending photos and some messages from iPhone 14 Pro to iPhone 14 -: [...]not send nor do I receive - is anyone else having this problem? Any resolutions?"

-------

If Photos Won't Message:

Yes. I am having this issue. The only way around it at the moment (for me) is to enable Cellular. Once enabled, all will send.

Troubleshooting Text Messages:

A. See here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 27, 2022 9:49 PM in response to WAG THE DOG

WAG THE DOG Said:

"Having issues sending photos and some messages from iPhone 14 Pro to iPhone 14 -: [...]not send nor do I receive - is anyone else having this problem? Any resolutions?"

-------

If Photos Won't Message:

Yes. I am having this issue. The only way around it at the moment (for me) is to enable Cellular. Once enabled, all will send.

Troubleshooting Text Messages:

A. See here: If you can't Send or Receive Messages on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Whom to Contact:

Contact your carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging

Having issues sending photos and some messages from iPhone 14 Pro to iPhone 14 -

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.